Today we went to St. Johns Cathedral. The building was very big. The priest told us about Christianity, Jesus and the Bible. I am Christian so I knew about most everything he said like I knew the two story's of the Jews and the passover. He told us a story about a 16 year old boy who killed someone and now is in his 40's. He told us the two story's about the Hebrews. We were there for quite awhile and I got kinda bored because I knew most of the things he was talking about but it was still kinda fun. At the end he handed out some sheets, we didn't get to see all of it but that was okay.
Today we went on a field trip to a Hindu temple in Happy Valley. When we got there we had to be quiet because people were praying in the upstairs area. When we got up the stairs we had to take off our shoes because they believe that it keeps the place clean if you don't wear shoes into the temple, After about thirty seconds of waiting a man invited us inside. We went inside and sat down,we sat there for a couple of minutes watching people praying and ringing bells until the man came back. The he started talking about the Hindu religion.
Here it is...
Today I shared my bag of beliefs. Our teachers told us to bring in a bag with  stuff we value and/or believe. I had to share with the entire class because I forgot my stuff the first day and then forgot it the second day. I brought in for my bag a binder of American Football cards because I love American Football, I also brought in a little pouch that my mom bought somewhere that was beaded with beads in the color of the America flag because I love my country. Next I showed my Korean soccer jersey because I also am from Korea. The third thing I showed was the Christian Bible, I brought this in because I an Christian and that symbolizes Christianity. The last thing I showed was my iPod Touch , I showed this because I love listening to music.
Today we walked around and saw everyones artwork that they did. Our artwork of the serpent was hanging in the library with all the other rainbow serpent work. My brother John Michael's artwork. We also saw my brothers skit and went all over the school looking at everyones artwork. There was some awesome artwork there and it was a good week. When we began the week I didn't think we were gonna finish it but we did with a few flaws but it was good.
AIR 4 was awesome, we worked on putting together the serpent. The small bottles were taped three together and were used as the tail end. The medium sized bottles were taped three together and were used as most of the body. The big bottles were just put on and not taped together at all and they were used as some of the body and the head.




On day three of AIR we did more painting of bottles. At the rate we were working I started gaining hope on finishing the project.We made a ton of bottles. I didn't decorate I just painted, but most people painted and used tissue paper, string etc... I worked with Omer most of the time. We worked well together. We created a lot of bottles that had combined colors. 
Today we went to Artists and Residents again and today we started on the serpent. we designed bottles and then made them. We were aloud to use tissue paper and paint etc... We were assigned colors and I got red along with Omer, Dominique and Erin. I put on red tissue paper and didn't have enough time to do anymore. I think it was better than the first day because today we actually got to paint and make things. The serpent is going to big and we decided to hang it up somewhere in the school, but we haven't decided where to hang it. Overall I think today was better than the first.
Today we had artists and residents with an artist named Miguel. We planned for a big sculpture we re making of a rainbow serpent. We are making it out of recycled supplies like empty water bottles, cereal boxes etc... We had to think of what we could make with what like we could make the eyes with bottle caps. I thought it was like a regular art lesson which I don't really like. I thought we could make the tongue out of twisted wire, the eyes of bottle caps etc...We have three more lessons to go and we have to start on it tomorrow, and I don't think were gonna get this done by the end of the week.




My class went to camp on Monday 20 October and came back on the 23. We took a bus to the ferry port and took the ferry to Tung Lung Island. When we arrived at Tung Lung Island we got our bags and carried them to the campsite (it was a long walk and our bags were heavy so it made it even worse). When we got to the campsite we all dumped our bags on the floor and took a rest. Then we had a meeting about camp and about all the guidelines for camp. After that we got into our tent groups (my group was Oscar, Erik, Bryn and I) and put up our tents. Finally we had lunch, after being starved to death we ate sandwiches. I had a ham and cheese sandwich. Next we did group activities that was okay, it was better than the hike up there. Group activities lasted until dinner and purple cobras cooked pasta with tuna in it, it wasn't that good. Unfortunately after that it was time for bed.

The next day we woke up and had a morning briefing, next we ate breakfast. We then did the practice abseil which was really fun. We also did rock climbing which would have been more fun if I hadn't have had to go to the bathroom the entire time. We did the tyrolean traverse and it was fun, the tyrolean traverse is a line like a zip-line and your supposed to pull yourself across but we jumped of the platform and it kinda pulled us part of the way and we just pulled ourself at the end.

The next day we did the real abseil and it was even more fun than the practice round. All the groups made a skit and had to present them and they were all very funny. The star challenge was next and it was basically a bunch of activities that you had to complete to win points and whoever got the most points won. On the last day we did cleaning service, a hike back to the ferry port and went home.